Monday, June 13, 2011

Stanley Cup Finals - Game 6

So as my blog started yesterday, I felt that I have missed a great deal of time to write about how amazing these Stanley Cup playoffs have been. However, I will look directly at game 6 and how I believe Tim Thomas and the B's will force game 7. It has been a series full of goals, saves, hits, and tons of emotion and tonight will be no different. Home crowd advantage has favoured the Bruins this playoffs and they look to keep their title hopes alive with a win. Being an Avs fan, it will be even more difficult to watch Henrik Sedin and the Canucks win the cup because they are in the same division, but in all fairness they deserve it as much as Boston does. What a great game it will be tonight.
Prediction Boston 5 Vancouver 3.
-Joel Forman - Colorado Avalanche News

No comments:

Post a Comment